We are excited to start offering weekly virtual baking class and happy hour with owner Angela Garbacz. Join her for an hour 6 pm-7 pm CDT on October 15, to watch a demo on how to make Goldenrod’s favorite pumpkin donuts. Angela will show you simple and beautiful decoration techniques - and we will make Goldenrod's favorite pound cake as well!
Have a chance to ask questions about the process, and just chat! Each class will feature a recipe and techniques from her new cookbook, Perfectly Golden: Adaptable Recipes for Sweet and Simple Treats
October 9: Build-Your-Own Buns! This is our most requested class - and the class that always sells out. Angela will demo both the vegan and gluten-free bun dough recipes, and show you how to make some of the most classic buns (cinnamon rolls, crumble-buns), as well as show you how to create your own bun at home.
October 15: Donuts and Pound Cake!
October 22: Cut-Out Cookies! We will get you ready for cookie season with tips on making great cut-out cookies that work every time, and quick and simple decoration techniques to make your cookies look professional without a ton of practice or time!
November 12: The Perfect Pie! This class will show you how to make the perfect pie crust, the perfect fruit filling, and tips along the way to make the best pie ever - making your pie the star of your virtual or in-person Thanksgiving.
- We send you a Zoom meeting link 24 hours before the class.
- After the class is over (within 24 hours), we send you a copy of the recipe and some of Angela's tips for making the recipe at home.
- All you have to do is kick back and enjoy it.
- We are only allowing 25 people per class!
- No cancellations or refunds once the class is purchased.
- Only the people registered for the class will be admitted.